I have been a long time fan of Inside the Actor's Studio, and my favorite part has always been the questionaire at the end. That is my vision for Five Question Friday. I have come up with a list of five questions, and I will have different guests answer them each week. As a new idea, you might see some tweaking - at least at first - as I try to come up with the right formula. Your input is greatly appreciated.
This week, answering my five questions is friend and author, Kristi Ahlers. Kristi has published ten novels and, I'm sure, has many more up her sleeve. Check out her webiste and her Amazon Author page for more information on her work.
For now, here are Kristi's Five Answers...
1. What are you reading? Right now I'm reading The Queens Fool by Phillipa Gregory
2. What do you do for relaxation? I take bubbles baths.
3. What is playing on your iPod? Nelly, Florida Georgia Line, Les Mis soundtrack, and Katy Perry
4. What is your current guilty pleasure? Wandering around B&N with a pumpkin spice latte and browsing. Total detox time for me.
5. What do you want to share? I recently just celebrated my tenth book release - so exciting. Her Highland Rogue is second in my Clan Ross series. I did a TON of research up in Scotland when we lived in England. It's fun to put it all to use.
Please check out Kristi and all her great work and stop back next week for another Five Question Friday!